Activists May 1, 2016
The very definition of activists, in their 38 years of marriage, the Giles have been true partners - champions of health, education and charitable causes – serving as leaders and community-builders with the Jewish Federation, a focal point of much of their work on both the local and national levels.
- Game Changer, Big TimeTrailblazer in real estate, online...
- Next Gen Trustee with Big Shoes to FillPhilanthropist at 29, Amanda Fisher...
- Partners in Life and LeadershipWhat happens when Jewish Detroit...
- An Israeli Officer & a GentlemanMeet Shimon Gal Levy, 30,...
- Detroit’s Z LotFind your spot. Take a...
I Learn Therefore I Am:
May 25 @ 12:00 PM
JFMD/UJF Combined Board Meeting
May 25 @ 4:30 PM
IRP 30th Anniversary Celebration
May 25 @ 5:00 PM
Institute for Retired Professionals (IRP)
Evening of the Arts and High School Play
May 25 @ 5:30 PM
Akiva Hebrew Day School